Gator Edge Mini
Excellent choice to help define alleys, patios or sidewalks
It is easy to use and quick to install
DESCRIPTIONGator Edge Mini is made with 100 % Polyethylene. This will give it greater strength as well as provide good flexibility for pavers, natural stone and all types of slabs. It is easy to use and quick to install. Gator Edge Mini model for applications of 45 mm that can be used for natural stone, concrete and clay pavers and all type of slabs in walkways, patios, paths etc.
- Will not corrode.
- Available in MINI 2,5 cm edges.
- Extra versatile.
- Extra robust system.
- Extra support strength.
- Use with Gator Nails and Gator Screws.
|PRODUCTS||RETAIL SIZE||UNITS PER PALLET|
|GATOR EDGE MINI PRO & TILE EDGE||2,44 m per piece 24 Pieces/Bundle (58,5 m)||16 Bundles on a pallet 939,9 m|
APPLICATION & INSTRUCTIONS
- It can be installed either before or after the slabs or natural stones applications.
- Use one 25 cm nail every second hole and at every junction, this will ensure continuous lateral support. Make sure edges are installed on a compacted structural aggregate base.
- Use one Gator Base Screw every second hole and at every junction, this will ensure continuous lateral support when using Gator Base