Gator Efflorescence & Slurry Remover
Professional grade Gator Efflorescence and slurry remover will remove any efflorescence stains
- GATOR EFFLORESCENCE AND SLURRY REMOVER should be used prior to applying a sealer to ensure a proper sealer adhesion.
- Freshly installed Gator Polymeric Sand must be allowed to cure for 48 hours at above 59°F (15°C) and no rain before using GATOR EFFLORESCENCE AND SLURRY REMOVER.
- Do not let product dry up on paver surface.
- Wear goggles and rubber gloves.
- Never use on new concrete pavers. Wait at least 60 days after new pavers are installed before using this product.
- ALWAYS TEST the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure the results will meet your expectations. Do not apply under extremely strong sun.
- Dilute to 8 parts water, 1 part GATOR EFFLORESCENCE AND SLURRY REMOVER concentrated liquid. Any concentration greater than this can discolor the pavers. (Further dilution is possible. Test all dilutions on inconspicuous areas of 0.4 sq. m. (4 sq. ft.) to ensure that there is no etching.)
- This product will etch pavers if not diluted accordingly.
- FAQ (Prior use of other cleaners may inhibit performance. Visit Gator Clean FAQ page for cleaning tips.)
Before applying the product, the user/buyer must determine its suitability for intended use and user/buyer assumes all risks in that regard. It is a condition of the Limited Warranty that before using the product on the intended larger area, the user/buyer must first test the product on a small less observed area of approximately 0.4 sq. m. (4 sq. ft.) to ensure results meet user/buyer’s expectations. In the event that no test is carried out, the Limited Warranty will only apply to 0.4 sq. m. (4 sq. ft.). ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. cannot guarantee results as it has no control over surface preparation and product application. If this product is proven to be defective, on the condition that it was applied pursuant to the required method of application and surface preparation, the sole obligation ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. is to refund the purchase price. Proof of purchase is required for any claim. ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. shall not be liable for any other damages whatsoever, direct or consequential. To the extent permitted by law, ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. excludes any implied warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose.
* Most pavers should only be sealed 60 days after the installation date. Consult paver manufacturers for their recommendation.
* The container must at all times be stored at above 0°C / 32°F to receive the benefit under the Limited Warranty.